SpotSmiLe

Terry RICHARDSON 在攝影展中也推出Terry box set
裡面的產品非常豐富
有 影像圖片, JACKASS 照片tee , Terry RICHARDSON的墨鏡,和一款玩具相機
感覺很有收藏價值
但是現在已經sold out囉...


2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    English: Hi. How I have understood you the designer of toys? My girl without mind(wit) from such toys, they very much like to her!!! And I am engaged in design of advertising. Sometimes I draw for myself. At present I am engaged in a photo. Photos you can see at me on a page.

    Русский: Привет. Как я понял ты дизайнер игрушек ? Моя девушка без ума от таких игрушек, они ей очень нравятся!!! А я занимаюсь дизайном рекламы. иногда рисую для себя. На данный момент занимаюсь фотографией. Фотографии ты можешь посмотреть у меня на страничке.

  2. Anonymous says:

    English: I too am very glad to see you. Is glad to your answer. At me now one o'clock in the morning. At me one time from Tokyo. Only my city on much higher(much above) in north of Russia. In the winter at us temperature reaches a minus of 50 degrees. Thus children go in school and all works. Now at us the May holidays have passed in honour of day of a victory in the second world war. As as Russia has won Germany and has rescued Europe, if it is possible to name it so.
    Concerning toys I have ideas in sphere of design. I can as be to throw a pair of sketches by hand. Shortly I shall think about it and I shall fill to myself on a page.
    I shall tell to you a little about me. Now I work as the seller of clothes in shop " UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON " shop of the Italian clothes. As I know he is very famous.
    It is time to me to go to sleep, and that me will dismiss from job if I shall be late. And ещ ё I very much want to smoke, any more I do not smoke hour four.

    Русский: Я тоже очень рад видеть тебя. Рад твоему ответу. У меня сейчас один час ночи. У меня одно время с Токио. Только мой город на много выше на самом севере России. Зимой у нас температура доходит до минус 50 градусов. При этом дети ходят в школу и все работает. Сейчас у нас прошли майские праздники в честь дня победы в второй мировой войне. Как ни как россия победила германия и спасла европу, если это так можно назвать.
    По поводу игрушек у меня есть идеи в сфере дизайна. Могу как ни будь кинуть пару набросков от руки. в скором времени подумаю об этом и залью к себе на страничку.
    Расскажу тебе немного обо мне. Сейчас я работаю продавцом одежды в магазине "UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON" магазин итальянской одежды. Как я знаю он очень знаменит.
    Мне пора идти спать, а то меня уволят с работы если опоздаю. и ещё я очень хочу курить, уже не курю часа четыре.

    p.s: Try to write without mistakes, and that at me the interpreter not перевидёт on Russian from English. Such at me pies - Russian expression

    Blogger news